Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 00:28
SciDAC Conference, Department of Energy.
This annual conference features technical presentations, posters,and opportunities
for expanding collaborations.
This annual conference is the premier international conference for high
performance computing (HPC), networking, storage and analysis.
- SC12: November 12-18,Salt Lake, UT
- SC11: November 12-18, Seattle, WA
- SC10:November 13-19, New Orleans, LA
- SC09: November 14-20, Portland, OR
- SC08: November 15-21, Austin TX, Pat Teller, General Chair, UTEP
SIAM Conference in Computational Science and Engineering
This bi-annual conference draws attention to the tremendous range of major
computational efforts on large problems in science and engineering, to promote
the interdisciplinary culture required to meet these large-scale challenges, and
to encourage the training of the next generation of computational scientists.
SIAM Annual Meeting
SIAM’s Annual Meeting provides a broad view of the state of the art in applied
mathematics, computational science, and their applications.
- SIAM 2009: July 6-10, 2009, Denver, Colorado
- SIAM 2010: July 12-16, 2010, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- SIAM 2011: No annual meeting, instead ICIAM 2011, Vancouver, Canada
- SIAM 2012: July 9-13, 2012, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- SIAM 2013: July 8-12, 2013, San Diego, California
- SIAM 2014: July 7-11, 2014, Chicago, Illinois
SIAM Conference on Mathematical & Computatioinal Issues in the Geosciences
A bi-annual conference that provides points of view ranging from science to
public policy, interest in modeling and simulation of geosystems and their applications.
- SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra, Valencia, Spain, June 18-23, 2012
ISMP 2012, 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, Berlin, GermanyAugust, 19-24, 2012
- SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing, February 15-1, Savannah, GA
- Gene Golub SIAM Summer School 2011, Waves and Imaging, July 4-15, 2011, Vancouver, Canada
- ICIAM 2011, July 18-22, 2011, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- High Performance Computing Symposium (HPC '10) April 12-15, 2010, Orlando, FL
- 24th IEEE Int. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2010),April 19-23, 2010, Atlanta Georgia